Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trouble

015e

007e

006e
Top: Buffalo Exchange/ Dress: Forever 21/ Shoes: Payless/ Belt: Vintage 

I have to admit, I've been having a bit of trouble putting together outfits. Summer outfits, specifically. I'm putting together scores of fall outfits, which will be great for later, but not so wonderful now. It's mostly just because my style includes lots of layers and different pieces coming together to make an outfit. The whole "dressing with as little items of clothing as possible" is quite a challenge for me. And the fact that most of my clothes are in dark colors, like this shirt, doesn't help either. 

But it's a good challenge, I suppose. Having to condense the pieces that I wear in an outfit is helping me refine my style a bit, and I focus more on specific things, like color combinations, instead of mixing patterns and jackets. If I can still include those things in my outfit, great, but for now, I'll accept the weather as a challenge of simplicity. But that doesn't mean I'll be happy about it. I'm not that mature. 

-Charlotte 

005e

009e

012e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...