Monday, July 25, 2011

Poser

006e

005e

013e
Top: NYC/ Skirt: Forever 21/ Shoes: Toms/ Scarf: T.J.Maxx/ Belt: Vintage via Calico 

Maybe I went a little overboard with the matching in this outfit, with the two similar patterns in the skirt and scarf and the red in both the shirt and shoes. But without the scarf, this outfit felt like it was missing something. There was a hole that necklaces could not fill, so I reached for a scarf. Every time. Anyway, I didn't want to go TOO crazy with the patterns, so I decided not to have the full length of the scarf showing. Instead, I went for the flight attendant look. I've always been on the fence about tying scarves this way, but I thought I might as well try it out. 

Also, I have another secret to share with you guys. I think this skirt is actually a tube top. Yeah. It's a poser. Well, I like the patterns at Forever 21 a lot, but the skirts are usually ridiculously short, and I do like my skirts to cover my butt, so I thought I might as well try out a top! I really like how it worked out, and I might even try a top a size larger if I want to play with lengths more. And it's all made a lot more appealing with Forever 21's relatively cheap prices. I'll take nine dollars over thirty (you know, for a real skirt) any day. 

-Charlotte

012e

007e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...