Monday, August 1, 2011

Imagination

002e

005e

008e
Top: Gap/ Skirt: Anthropologie/ Shoes: Toms/ Belt: Vintage via Calico

Maybe you haven't noticed (you probably have), but sometimes I don't totally put my shoes on when I'm taking outfit pictures (ex: see picture above). It usually has to do with lots of different things...shoes that are a teeny bit big, trying to take pictures in the last few minutes of daylight, trying to take pictures even faster than that because if my neighbors turn around they could see me prancing around with a mask on...oh the awkward conversations that could lead to. I've thought that one out as well, I mean, of course, right? I'd thought the last situation out too! You might have also noticed (you probably noticed months ago) but I have an active imagination. It's fun. You should try it sometime if you don't already. And if you do, please let me know what you think I should say if I ever have awkward run ins with my neighbors while taking pictures. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. I mean, that's assuming they actually recognized me and started a conversation instead of calling the cops to report a burglar with really cute clothes.

 But let's not be too imaginative. 

-Charlotte 

010e

011e

012e

014e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...