Monday, September 26, 2011

Bright

002e
003e
004e
Top: second hand store/ Jacket: Amazon/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Payless/ Bracelet: Gift/ Bag: Old Navy

To be honest, this top was a little intimidating to me and a bit difficult to style. I tried it on in the store because I was drawn to the color and I really like it, but it's just so bright! I'm not used to wearing anything with such a vibrant color, and so it'll take a bit of getting used to. Maybe that's why I decided to go with a really simple outfit today--no patterns, just solids (excluding the bag). I just wanted to let the bright blue do its thing. I'm eager to try it with a pattern now, so that's definitely how I'll be wearing it next time!

-Charlotte 

005e
006e
009e
011e

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...