Wednesday, September 28, 2011

shorts3

shorts4

shorts2
Shorts: Thrifted
Shirt: Steinmart
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Target
Purse: Handbag Heaven

Yes, those are leopard print high waisted shorts. Don't judge. Besides, I already get enough weird looks from strangers whenever I wear them in public. But I like them.
That's either saying something about my taste level, or other people's.
But anyway, they're especially special because they were originally pants. Now, I will admit, I have issues with leopard print high waisted pants. So I saw them hanging in the thrift store, and I had this brilliant idea, "Hey! I'll make those into shorts! They'll be slightly cooler than pants."
So I grabbed the pants, scrounged in the depths of my purse for a couple dollars, and took them home and sewed them, and voila! Shorts!
I know that story interested all of you very much.
-Blythe

1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are not weird at all! I'd probably wear a pair if I owned them.
    I think you're pulling them off well. You kept the accessories to a perfect minimum to really let the shorts do there thang.
    (also, mad props that you DIY'd them yourself!!)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...