Monday, September 12, 2011

Musical Monday: Set Fire to the Rain (Cover)

Ever since the VMA's, I've been on a major Adele kick (who hasn't?!). Anyway, two of my absolute favorites are "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire to the Rain" ("Turning Tables" and "Chasing Pavements" are close too). Anyway, the one thing that I don't like about "Set Fire to the Rain" is that I think there's too much going on in the background. My brother thinks I'm crazy, but it sounds too electronic to me. I still love the Adele version, but I almost prefer this acoustic version:

I really love how here, it's just about the voice, not so much the background tech-y things. But that's usually my opinion on most songs. What do you think? 

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...