Saturday, September 10, 2011

School Spirit

001e
002e
003e
Top: Forever 21/ Scarf: H&M/ Jeans: Delia's/ Necklace: Old Navy/ Bracelet: Gift/ Shoes: Nike

Remember how I told you guys that it was Homecoming Week? Well this was my "school spirit" outfit. Can you believe it? I said it would never happen. But holy cow. It did. As I've mentioned before, my school colors are purple and gold, and since it is HW and I just got this scarf last weekend, I figured, why not? And I have to say...this whole school spirit thing is really growing on me. I still probably won't wear purple and yellow together to school to avoid awkward conversations, even though it is one of my favorite color combinations, but if they have another "Purple and Gold" day like today, I won't hesitate to jump in again!

Since this (Friday, when I wore this outfit) was the last day of HW, it was the annual carnival/fundraiser. Each club/organization/etc can have a booth and they sell things to raise money (for example, the French Club sells crepes). I, of course, worked the German Club booth (presidential duties ;), and so I knew that I might be on my feet quite a bit. While I do wear sneakers to school every day and just switch them out for flats for pictures, it was especially important to wear them today (and especially since the Homecoming dance is Saturday night--I need to be good to my feet in advance). Since today really focused on the carnival, I figured I'd just include my tennis shoes in outfit pics today!

-Char

P.S. Our Homecoming outfits shall be coming soon!! Eeeep!

004e
005e
006e
008e
Aren't my sneaks just the most fashionable things you've ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...