Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer in the Fall

013e
009e
Jacket: JC Penny's/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Necklaces: Old Navy and a local fair/ Top: TJ Maxx

Even though this really is a summer top, I can't help but wear it as much as I can, even though it's starting to be fall. This is the second time that I've styled it for the summer/fall transition, though this one is a bit more summer-ish I suppose. I'll definitely be wearing it for as long as I can, probably with the help of lots of layers! The cut-outs can look like snowflakes, so maybe they won't seem so out of place in the winter! I'm definitely hoping so, especially with the help of long sleeves and vests or jackets. Sigh. As much as I really hate the cold temperatures of winter, I'm seriously looking forward to putting together lots of layered looks...as long as I don't have to wear an enormous coat over them to stay warm. 

-Charlotte

012e
019e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...