Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bow Ties Are Cool

020e
021e
Top and Bag: Old Navy/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: Payless/ Scarf: H&M/ Belt: Vintage

Sorry, I couldn't resist putting that as my post title ;) Or, as my art teacher said, "That's a big bow." I like both. 

Anyway, I've found that the best cure for a bad case of the day-right-after-a-long-weekend-and-right-before-the-PSATs is a bow. A big, bright, in-your-face, yellow bow. And a good hair day. And comfy pants. But it was mostly the bow. How can you not feel a teeny bit  more optimistic if you're wearing something that bright around your neck? Also, this outfit had kind of an artsy feel to it, which I loved. I don't know why a huge, girly bow says "artsy" to me, but hey, I'm not going to argue. 

While it looks like I wore this scarf two days in a row in blog world, I actually didn't. But I have to say, it's one of my favorite ways to start the week. That goes for all scarves, just because they're kind of my weakness. But it especially applies to bright happy ones like this one. I might have to trade it in for a thicker scarf some time soon, though! It's starting to get chilly! Eep!

-Charlotte
023e
025e
026e

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...