Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PSAT

006e
007e
011e
Top: Forever 21/ Jacket: JC Penny's/ Sweats: T.J.Maxx/ Shoes: Nike/ Headband: UO

Whenever I have any big standardized test, like the PSAT, I always wear sweats. It's a rule. And these sweats are literally the comfiest pair I've ever owned, so I had to wear them, especially because I was pretty nervous about the test. Anyway, even though I wear sweats, I try to not make my outfit too casual/basic, so I threw on my favorite shirt and go-to jacket and ended up really liking it. I really live in sweats, especially on the weekends/holidays/long weekends/summer/any time there's no school, so it's nice to wear them to school every once in a while. 

-Charlotte
014e
015e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...