Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mixed

013e
Top: UO/Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Vest: German store/ Belt: Forever 21/ Scarf: TJ Maxx

As I continue my no-repeats challenge, it's harder and harder to come up with outfits. Sometimes, I'm okay with a basic outfit, but on the days that I don't want something simple, I'm having to come up with crazier combinations. With this outfit, I originally just had the vest and shirt, but it seemed to be missing something. I thought that the scarf and belt would be too much, but actually really liked it when everything was put together. Usually, that's not the case, so I love it when that happens. But it seems like anything colorful goes well with anything else colorful, or at least that's been my experience. I like this theory though, and so I hope it stays true!

-Charlotte
004e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...