Saturday, October 22, 2011

Risk

026e
Don't mind the scary big branch that I haven't been able to move since it stormed. Branches are heavy, okay?
025e
030e
Top: Old Navy/ Cardigan: H&M/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Necklace: Old Navy

This outfit was definitely a bit of a risk for me. Mostly because I was afraid someone would yell "Christmas" at me in the hallway or something. But that actually didn't happen, thankfully. I've seen combinations of green and red on blogs and other places before and wanted to try out that combination. Since my shirt is really more olive green than a real Christmas-y green, I thought it might as well wear these pieces together. I like this outfit, but it is a bit simple, so it would be fun to try this color combination again with a purple skirt or something else. Or a scarf. Or both. 

-Charlotte
028e
031e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...