Thursday, October 13, 2011

Purple and Yellow

004e
001e
003e
Top: Abercrombie/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Cardigan: Target

It's no big surprise, but I finally wore an outfit with purple and yellow. School colors, together, and not on an especially school-spirited day. Holy cow. It's not my favorite outfit, but I do like the combination of stripes and florals. I'm not sure what it is, but this outfit seemed so...high school. That probably doesn't make any sense, but that just seems like the best way to describe it! Haha! It's probably because this Abercrombie shirt reminds me a bit of what I used to wear in middle school, and this has been one of my favorite cardigans for the last few years. Or because it's sort of something I would have put together a year or two ago. It's such a weird feeling! 

For whatever reason, the colors in this post are a bit off. I got home later than usual so I didn't have the lighting I usually use. But the last picture almost shows actual colors of my outfit, but the yellow is a bit brighter in person. It's a little frustrating, because what I liked the most about this outfit was the colors, but oh well.

-Charlotte
008e
010e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...