Friday, October 14, 2011

New Colors

010e
Top: UO/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Cardigan: Target/ Necklace and Bag: Old Navy

I've been meaning to pair green and purple together in an outfit for awhile. I actually might have before, but I don't remember. Anyway, when I put this top and cardigan together, I was dying to pair it with my favorite necklace.  Orange, purple, and green is my new favorite color combination, so I'm trying to find some more ways I can put it in more outfits now! Since I'm still trying not to repeat any outfits, repeating color combinations is one way I'm thinking of reinventing  some of my favorite outfits when I need some inspiration. Hopefully that works, but I haven't had to use it yet!

-Charlotte
011e
014e

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...