Thursday, October 6, 2011

Repeat

004e
Top: UO/ Jeans: Delia's/ Bag: Old Navy/ Shoes: Payless/ Bracelet: gift

Okay, so this outfit might also look a bit familiar. Not because I'm repeating school outfits, but I wore a similar one in the summer. Ironically, I wore a cardigan then but not now. Anyway, I know it's not the most exciting outfit since it's not exactly new or anything, but I still love it! Nice and simple without seeming too simple, and including one of my favorite shirts! 

-Charlotte

008e
007e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...