Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Simple

007e
012e
Top: Gap/ Jacket: J.C.Penny's/ Jeans: Delia's/ Bracelet: Gift/ Shoes: Payless/ Headband: UO

I seem to have finally embraced the simple outfit--jeans, one of my favorite shirts, a favorite jacket, some well loved accessories, and I have an outfit. Why didn't I find out about this sooner? I have to say, it is a nice change from bold colors and outfits sometimes (like wearing my new bright red cardigan--coming up! Eep!) and just going with a simple, calm color scheme and putting together some old favorites. 

Also, I seem to have rediscovered the side-pony. I edited a huge batch of pictures today and it seemed like I wore my hair like this in most of them! Oh well, what can I say? It's a nice variation from my standard half-up/half-down. 

-Charlotte
009e
010e
018e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...