Monday, October 10, 2011

Mistake

001e
010e
008e
Top: UO/ Vest: Nordstrom/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Jeans: Delia's/ Necklace: DIY

I almost didn't post this outfit, but then I decided I would anyway for the sake of record keeping. See, this outfit isn't a repeat, but it's scarily similar to another one I've already worn. Cringe. I know, I know. But in my defense, the shirts are really different. That's all I've got, though. A seriously close call! Hopefully it never happens again! I've come too far (seven whole weeks--whoo!) to make a silly mistake like that! Planning my outfits more would probably help. It's always good, but I've barely had time to figure out what I'm wearing the night before, so hopefully I can at least keep doing that, or even plan more on the weekends. Fingers crossed! 

-Charlotte
P.S. Sorry if posts have been a little short--the PSAT is on Wednesday, so I've basically been studying all weekend!
005e
013e
009e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...