Monday, November 14, 2011

Crazy Colors

038e
.
Top: UO/ Cardigan: Target/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Belt: Vintage

This was another outfit where I was a bit unsure about how it would turn out, but I do like it. What I have noticed is that, while I love bright colors in outfits and basically everything else, but they can sometimes seem a bit childish, like they did in this outfit, to me, but only when it's me wearing it. I still like this outfit, but I'm not completely sold on it. As I'm looking at it now, though, I'm liking it more than when I was wearing it, so maybe it's just a matter of stepping outside my comfort zone since I've rarely paired bold, dark colors together in the past!

-Charlotte
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...