Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Not That

007e
008e
009e
011e
012e
Top: Second Hand/ Cardigan: Target/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Vest: Gift

So here's the thing. I really like this outfit with the cardigan and vest paired together, but even so, I'm getting a little tired of a top and jeans. I can't wear anything else to school, and that's getting old, and my outfits are feeling repetitive. But I still want to keep trying to not repeat (even if they feel repetitive), and so I've decided that some of my outfit posts are going to be in two parts now: what I wore to school (changed shoes, of course) and how I would have worn it. Starting with this one! The above pictures show what I wore to school, and the bottom pictures show how I would have worn it if I could wear whatever shoes I wanted. 

I really liked the vest/top color combo and the vest/cardigan combo, but it seemed a little dull with the regular jeans, so I added the red skinny jeans for a bit more of a color pop. I like how both turned out, but honestly, the second one is my favorite, and it's so great to have a chance to play around with some of the other things in my closet (like these jeans)!

-Charlotte
014e
018e
021e
023e
025e
Cardigan: Target/ Top: Second Hand Shop/ Jeans: Local Store/ Vest: Gift/ Shoes: Amazon

2 comments:

  1. Loving your vest and outfit combo #2, why can't you wear outfit #2 to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bummer you can't fully express your style at school! But I'm glad you're sharing it with us. Both ways are stellar, but the second one is really fabulous when you added the red jeans and the tan shoes.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...