Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Flowers

006e
007e
Cardigan: H&M/ Tank: Target/ Necklace: Old Navy and local fair/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: Francesca's

I'm still continuing the process of adapting my summer wardrobe to fit for the dropping temperatures because I love so many of those pieces! This tank is definitely one of them, and I just knew I had to pair it with this dark fall cardigan to balance out the creamy summer tank. It's getting cooler and cooler, and I've bought a few more dark colored fall pieces, but I'm not completely ready to let go of summer just yet. Yes, I have had to bring my winter coat to school a few times this week...and have worn it in class because it was just too cold...but I'll still keep wearing my favorite tanks! That's what layers are for, right?;)

-Charlotte
009e
008e
010e
013e
014e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...