Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pop

008e
002e
Jeans: Gap/ Shoes and Scarf: UO/ Top: Second hand store/ Jacket: JC Penny's

Like I've said many times before, I love the idea of an all neutral outfit, but I can't quite put one together yet, so I decided to play with pops of color this time. Since my jacket and jeans were gray and dark blue, I decided to continue with the dark theme with my scarf, and then go all out and wear the brightest shirt I have and yellow shoes. 

And I have to say, regardless of the colors, there's something really satisfying about wearing a big, comfy, fluffy scarf when it starts to get cooler. It's probably one of my favorite things about fall. And winter! I mean I love all scarves, don't get me wrong, but warm, thick scarves are somehow even better. 

-Charlotte
015e
013e
032e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...