Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fall Time

001e
002e
003e
004e
Jacket: Amazon/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Belt: H&M/Skirt: Anthropologie/ Shirt: T.J. Maxx

The weather is continuing to fluctuate quite a bit, so I still like putting summery, light things with dark, autumny things. But the top/skirt combination below is probably one of my favorite pattern mixing ones I've put together. It's actually been a long time since I pattern mixed, and so I felt it was high time to do that again! 

But anyway, has the semester gone by crazy fast for anyone else? I know next semester is going to be a lot harder, and so I'm actually sad to see this one end. Things have been difficult, but manageable, and everything else is going pretty well, so I kind of wish time would just stop here in this in between period for just a little bit. I definitely wouldn't mind that. 

-Charlotte
003e
007e
005e
002e

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely loving the bold pattern mix you did for your "home" version of this outfit! It rocks!

    And, uh, can't really comment about the semester going by fast, seeing as I'm not in school. lol
    But I have felt that Fall went by kinda quickly?!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...