Friday, December 2, 2011

Serena Inspired

.
.
.
.
.
Top: Forever 21/ Scarves: Vintage/ Shoes: Amazon/ Red Jeans: Local store/ Jeans: Gap

When I finally watched the pilot episode of Gossip Girl, I immediately had to pin this outfit of Serena's. What I really love about it is the teeny little bow scarf and so I knew I had to try that out. I didn't like how my small scarf looked with the outfit  above, which I wore to school, so I just did the same tying method with a bigger scarf. But then when I got home, I put on my rocker jeans (not really, just to me) and my small Serena scarf and can I just say I love this outfit a lot? I wish I could put more outfits like this together, but hey this is a start right? I'm definitely taking note of what I specifically like in this outfit (the jacket with the jeans, the shirt with the jeans, the scarf and the shirt together, etc) so I can hopefully incorporate that into others. 

-Charlotte 

.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...