Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Guest Post: Chic on the Cheap

{Charlotte here. We're so excited to have Lydia guest post for us since she's one of the blogs I first found! Thanks so much for posting, Lydia!}

Hi, Lydia from Chic on the Cheap here with my holiday party look!
Since I don't have too many formal affairs to attend this year, I've decided to share what I wore to my office Christmas party. It's a lunch, so it's both daytime and work appropriate, but still feels festive, and a bit glam.

IMG_8079

I started with my antler tee, a J.Crew clearance find that I only seem to want to wear during the month of December. The beaded antler design is festive without being blatant. 

I paired it with a pencil skirt in a bright color, and a velvet blazer and finished off the look with leopard patterned tights and heels. 


IMG_8055

IMG_8049

IMG_8059




I feel like this look hits all right notes for my work party, and is really a lot of fun!

Outfit details:
Top - JCrew
Skirt - Talbots
Shoes - Adrienne Vittadini
Tights - Old Navy 
Blazer - Urban Outfitters
Earrings - Thrifted
Ring - Kohl's
Bracelets - Kohl's & Coco's



IMG_8072

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...