Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Guest Post: Just Take a Bow

{Up next is Sarah from Just Take a Bow. We found Sarah's blog really recently, but still love it! She puts together some amazing outfits and has some great series! Thanks again, Sarah!}

Hello there, readers of Alles Mode! My name is Sarah and I blog over at a little place called Just Take a Bow. Blythe and Charlotte asked me to join them on their blog today and show off a little holiday party number. And I was thrilled because, well, this adorable outfit ain't going to no holiday parties, sadly. The sad truth is that even though I am 21 and could go anywhere I want, I will not be stylishly attending any highfalutin parties.
allesmode1






Dress: Maggy London

Sweater: thrifted

Tights: Merona

Shoes: thrifted Banana Republic

Jewelry: thrifted


Luckily, I had the perfect silk little black dress that doesn't get enough of the spotlight and I dressed it up, holiday cliche style. I haven't worn it in several years (yikes!) but I adore it. I mean, look! It even has an adorable bow on the back for when that sweater just has to slip off.



allesmode2

And what two accessories could be more perfect than a chunky bracelet that I got at a barn sale (yes, a barn sale) for 50 and a glass of the bubbly stuff--pomegranate and strawberry sparkling cider, that is.

allesmode3
allesmode4

I admit, I really wanted to somehow make it look like I was at a real party and having an amazing time being a little budding socialite but I opted for honesty instead. And here's the honest truth: I'm adorable and have holiday clothes; someone should invite me to a party!


Anyway, it was great to meet all of you. If you want to see more, I've got a little corner of the internet to myself called Just Take a Bow. Big thanks to Blythe and Charlotte for having me over!





1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are hilarious. I'm in the same boat as you - no parties to attend! But darn it, I look cute and should get invited. haha
    Great job guest posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...