Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Guest Post: Koi Story

{And for our final guest post, we're so excited to have Meanz, from Koi Story on our blog today! Her blog is another one we love and admire, so we're very honored that she's guest posting for us. Thanks again, Meanz!
122211-4v
122211-11

Hello Alles Mode readers, this is Meanz from Koi Story. I was ecstatic when I got asked to do a guest post to showcase how to dress for a holiday party, partly because I really hadn't figured out what I was wearing for my family's party yet! I decided to go with a simple black dress layered over a checkered sleeveless button up. To add some festive flare, I wore my green hat and red sheer tights. To round off the outfit of course I belted it, put on some simple black heels and wore a pale pink cardigan as to not distract from the pops of holiday color I added. Hope you like it! Happy Holidays!

Outfit details:
pale pink cardigan - new york and company
black velvet dress - target
red sheer tights - target
black heels - target
belt - thrifted
checkered sleeveless button up - thrifted
green hat - H&M


122211-10
122211-1v

1 comment:

  1. I love how she wore the checkered top underneath, such a great idea w/ a low-cut dress like that, really original and perfect for a family holiday party.

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...