Thursday, January 26, 2012

Frolicking is Harder Than it Looks

073e
065e
067e
064e

060e
057e
059e
Top: Gap/ Lace Top: UO/ Jacket: H&M/ Shoes and Bag: Payless/ Jeans: Delia's 

I feel like a successful jumping picture is a milestone for any blogger. And I'm rather proud of it. I've never been able to get an in-focus jumping shot without using flash or of myself (using flash or not), so I was surprised it turned out this well! And then I tried to frolic because the weather was finally sunny after a week full of rain (which kept me from taking pictures until today, which was pretty weird--I don't know how you bloggers in the rainy areas do it). But it turns out frolicking is harder to convey in photos than I thought, so I just included my best efforts. I'm definitely going to have to work on that, though.  

-Charlotte
061e
069e
062e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...