Monday, March 5, 2012

1901


Hello, everyone! I've been rather under the weather the last week or so, which means I have piles of work to make up and the SAT to prepare for since I'm taking that on Saturday. EEEeek! Trying not to stress too much. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post an outfit this week, but I hopefully will be able to on Sunday. But for now (and I'll try to post again this week, just not an outfit of my own--like this post), enjoy this video. The music is really lovely, but I wanted to share it with you guys because of the styling. Both of these lovely characters have some really perfect outfits, such as Helen's gorgeous cape and hat (I'm incredibly jealous of her hair, by the way) and her man's sweater and plaid shirt combo. Hope you enjoy it!

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...