Friday, March 23, 2012

First Signs of Spring

002e
003e
008e
Top: Delia's/ Scarf: Mom's closet/ Jeans: local store/ Flats: UO/ Bag: Vintage

I just can't seem to shake this sickness I've come down with! I feel bad that it's been so long since I've posted, but my health has had to be my first priority. Hopefully I can slowly get back to posting, though!

But anyway, it's officially Spring, so I thought these pictures with these flowers were appropriate. They popped up practically overnight, so I knew I had to take outfit pictures with them before they were quickly mowed down ;) Isn't it crazy how tall they are? They just came out of nowhere!

I hope you all are enjoying the signs of Spring! 

-Charlotte
005e
009e
012e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...