Thursday, March 29, 2012

Basic Blue Jeans

006e
003e
004e
Jeans: Delia's/ Top: second hand store/ Cardigan: AE/ Shoes: UO

Compared to a lot of my other outfits, this one is pretty basic. Whenever I'm having trouble coming up with outfits, simple outfits are a nice fallback, especially since I don't wear them often. I have to confess, though, I sometimes feel a little silly posting outfits like this because they don't seem "good" enough. But this is really what I wear, and I think that's good to show. Granted, I don't post every outfit I wear, but I think it's important to show the range of what I wear!

Thanks for hanging in there, guys, as I'm still having a hard time getting back to posting regularly. I'm still hoping I can get back into the swing of things soon! I have to say, I miss my usual, not-sick routine. I'm just glad I had extra outfit photos so I do still have stuff to post!

-Charlotte
005e
007e
008e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...