Sunday, April 1, 2012

Deja Vu

014e
013e
Top: Vintage/ Scarf: Vintage/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Cardigan: Gap

This outfit seems oddly familiar. I may have worn it before, but I'm not sure. If I have, I'm sorry! I really hope I haven't so I can continue my "no repeating" year because I never thought I'd make it this far. I'm usually pretty good at remembering what I've worn, though. For some reason, once I've worn two items (like a shirt and cardigan) together, little alarm bells go off in my head when I put them together again. Okay, not exactly alarm bells, but more like little voices saying, "Hang on, you've worn this before." 

Alrighty, now that we've established that I hear voices and am losing my memory, I think I'm going to go.

-Charlotte
017e
020e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...