Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Decor as Clothing

045e
A failed jumping photo
040e
038e
Top and Dress: Forever 21/ Shoes: UO/ Scarf: Target

I originally bought this scarf to tack up on a wall in my room, but when I was putting this outfit together, I just couldn't resist the sweet, multicolored tassels. I loved the little pops of color they added to my outfit, and so I can't wait to hang this scarf up above my bed. Putting my room together isn't my highest priority right now as the semester is ending, but it's one of the first things I'm planning on doing when summer starts. Though this might be my last year at home, I want to make sure my room is a space I like being in since I spend so much time in there. I've been keeping that goal in mind for a couple years now, and since then I've collected things that I think will help bring my room together. When I saw this scarf, I knew it was one of them! Especially because I just got this scarf, I'm just so excited to put it all together!

-Charlotte
036d
035e
033e

2 comments:

  1. That is a great scarf...or at least from the pictures it looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! so cute and playful! i wish i could model outfits this well!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...