Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Early May Flowers

013e
010e
Top: Thrifted/ Jacket: JC Penny/ Jeans: local store/ Bag: Payless/ Shoes: Amazon

Isn't it crazy how fast these flowers grow? We cut the grass and then next thing we know, they're at it again! I'm always so surprised by how fast everything grows this time of year. And while it does mean we have to cut the grass a lot more, it is a little cute to see how persistent they are, especially because they're such pretty flowers. 

Ever since I got these pants, I knew I wanted to pair them with this shirt just because the colors are so different. They're a little crazy together, though, so I threw the jacket on to even things out a bit. Even though I wasn't really sure about this shirt when I first found it, I'm liking it more and more, especially because of the length. It's not too long or too short, and it works perfectly as a tunic. 

-Charlotte 
P.S. Can you believe the week is almost over? I'm always glad for the weekend, but it's just crazy how fast time goes. The school year has almost ended, too, and it's so bizarre! It feels like we should have another three months or so before summer, but the break will definitely be nice. 
009e
007e

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure I am going to steal that purse/bag from off your shoulder. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...