Thursday, April 5, 2012

Heat Wave

001e
005e
009e
Top: Old Navy/ Vest: Nordstrom/ Shoes: UO/ Skirt: Gap/ Scarf: AE

I'm sad to report that these lovely flowers have closed up and left for the year. It seems that the strangely warm temperatures were too much for them! Which is quite disappointing because having bright yellow flowers in your backyard is the perfect beginning to your day...or outfit posts. I'll miss you, honeysuckle. I'll see you next year!

As we speak, I'm getting ready to go on my second ever college visit trip. It's a bit unnerving to think I don't have that much time left at home, but I'm so excited about what lies ahead! We've started looking at colleges nearby that are (relatively) within driving distance and there are some amazing ones on our list. I have to say, though, I'm pretty excited about the college visit I have tomorrow--I've heard so many good things about that school (especially from my dad's friend's son, who's an alumni) and they seem to have incredible programs for the majors I'm interested in! 

-Charlotte

P.S. When you first visited/arrived at the campus of the college you went to, did you have that feeling? I'm hearing a lot about this sense that people have where somehow, they just know that this college is where they're meant to be! Did you experience that? I haven't had that feeling yet, but I've only been on one college visit day so far, so it's to be expected. From the people I've talked to, they either think that idea of the feeling you get is complete nonsense or they experienced it themselves and swear by it! What do you think?
010e
011e

1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment and say 'good luck' on the visit, but then I realized it already happened. I hope it went well! I avoided college all together, so I definitely have no idea if you get a "feeling". But if I've learned anything from watching "Say Yes To The Dress", you'll know it's right when it happens. lol

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...