Monday, June 4, 2012

Yellows, Pinks, and Whites

.
.
.
Top: Mom's/ Skirt: Gap/ Shoes: Amazon/ Bag: Old Navy/ Belt: Vintage/ Cardigan: Gap

Ooof it's been a long time since my last outfit post, hasn't it? I'm sorry about that, but thanks for hanging in there. And thanks to all our new followers! It was such a sweet surprise, especially during a stressful time. The good news is, exams are over and summer has begun! The bad news...the ACT is on Saturday! I know, right? In my opinion, the ACT is harder than the SAT, so I'm working very hard to prepare. But I've put together a few more posts so I won't fall as behind again ;). Aaaaand a prom post should be heading your way soon! Yes, I know prom was about a month ago, but I'll post those soon! Prom really was glorious and I can't wait to share! 

Charlotte
.
013e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...