Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Colors Are Everything














Shirt: C&C California
Pants: Hollister
Boots: Dillard's 
Cardigan: Target
Scarf: T.J. Maxx

I absolutely adore fall. The colors, mostly. I can do without the pollen and what not that gets thrown around into the air, but the colors are glorious. But I really want to tell you the story behind this scarf. 

This scarf is probably one of my favorite things. I love the colors, the patterns, the images, everything. I found it at T.J.Maxx for $15 from $45, which made it pretty amazing to start out with. Had it been at the original price, I probably would have looked at it, sighed, and moved on. But happily, it wasn't. Thank you, T.J.Maxx, thank you! So aside from the price being fantastic, especially for something that is silk, the best thing about this scarf are the colors. Which, I'm now realizing as I'm typing this, is exactly the same thing I said was my favorite thing about fall. It's weird how those things work out. So I suppose this would be my perfect fall outfit. 

By the way, from both Blythe and I, we hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving! 

-Charlotte 

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts! We have plenty planned, pinky promise! We just need to edit pictures and what not but they'll be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...