Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Don't Have the Time of Day





I actually forgot to ask where she got this stuff :/ Sorry about that! 

Pictures of a really good friend of mine from the summer. I loved this outfit from the moment I saw it! It definitely made the high-wasted thing grow on me. But besides that, I do love the fact that her flats are made of a knit material! Who ever heard of that! Okay I may be overacting, but I love the texture that they add. But maybe above everything else, I really adore the pattern on the back of this necklace...I'm tempted to draw it somewhere else or do something with it. I'll let you know if I do!

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...