Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leather and Leaves

I am totally in the fall mood now, so I've been dreaming about fall boots. It's rather ridiculous how many finds I can come up with in just a few minutes, so I thought I'd share with you all.

Piperlime

From left: 1, 2, 3


Modcloth


From left: 1, 2

Forever 21

Clockwise: 1, 2, 3, 4
Center: 1

Target

From left: 1, 2, 3, 4

I'm really liking browns mostly, especially leather. Some blue and red, but mostly neutrals. A few of the boots pictured here come in a few other colors, but these are my favorites. While I still love my black boots from this post, I'm dreaming about brown boots this year. Those are in that soft suede-ish material, like a few on here are, but what I really love are leather boots. Especially slouchy ones. Ah! 
We'll see where that goes in terms of reality. 

-Charlotte

All of these images are from the respective websites and links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...