Monday, January 31, 2011

Our 30 for 30 Picks

Charlotte:







A few things to mention...I realize I totally miscounted and so if you add all my numbers up, you get 31! So I'm taking out the red, blue, and white flower tank (third from the left). And you might have noticed there are only four pairs of shoes and it clearly says five. I meant to include my black boots I've worn on the blog a few times, but....I'm not sure where they are. If you caught those mistakes before I said so...let us know in the comments and your prize will be....we'll mention you and link to your blog in our next post. How's that for an awesome prize?

Blythe:
30x30: Pants

30x305: Shoes

30x304: Dresses

30x30: Skirts

30x30: Shirts

30x30: Jackets

I only have one thing to say about this 30 for 30 challenge: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That was fear, in case you didn't catch that.)

-Blythe and Charlotte

2 comments:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...