Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last Minute





I don't often go shopping, so it was just a coincidence that I was able to right before the 30 for 30 Challenge starts! If you follow us on Twitter, you know that I got really lucky at an Urban Outfitters sale, and the rest of you will most definitely hear about that later! But I was at Target picking up a few things when I saw this bag! I wasn't actually looking for a new purse, but I just fell in love with this one! It was the color that drew me in, but I started to adore it when I opened it and saw the lining. I'm a huge sucker for pretty linings in bags, which is just one of the reasons I love Marc Jacobs bags so much. But that's another story. Lately, I've been looking for purses that are a little smaller and more structured, as I'm really good at stuffing slouchy, big purses with absolutely everything until they're ridiculously heaving. So this purse was pretty much a perfect size, though a bit big! Since I was going to do a post about this purse, I figured I might as well do a mini "what's in my bag" post. 

The third picture is basically the kind of stuff I carry around. It's stuff I need, like my wallet and glasses. I'm not like Velma when it comes to glasses where I can't function without them, but they're really handy to have on hand. The wallet is pretty self explanatory, but the travel light isn't so much. I didn't use to carry one around, and I often don't, but it's really come in handy these last few days as I've been doing a lot of traveling. Since the sun sets so early, it's nice to still be able to read in the car (of course not while driving)!

And because I love color so much, as soon as I bought this purse home, I started thinking about color combinations, such as the one in the last picture. I can't wait to wear those two together! Or tie my scarf from this post on the handles! 

Our picks for the 30 for 30 are coming up! They'll be posted as soon as laundry is done! 

-Charlotte 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is super cute! Love the blue!

    Am having the same issue with "no shopping" during 30 in 30. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute new bag! can't wait to see your 30 for 30 picks!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...