Sunday, January 2, 2011

White Christmas



088_edited


086_edited

075_edited

102_edited

Vest: Gifted/Macy's (Christmas)
Shirts: Old Navy Clearance and Forever 21
(the F21 shirt is underneath the ON shirt since the ON shirt is pretty thin)
Jeans: Delia's
Heels: DSW Clearance 
Belt: Vintage 

Sorry if any of these pictures seem a little blurry. That's because my photographer was dancing to Black Eyed Peas music (that he was singing) while taking pictures. That's what happens when you watch G-Force, guys. The Black Eyed Peas will be stuck in your head because that's the only music they play. Besides it was a pretty bad movie anyway. 

But anyway, some pictures turned out okay, which I'm really glad about because this is probably one of my favorite outfits I've ever posted. Ever. I think it's the vest. And the shirt. And the heels. I basically put all the things I recently bought that I absolutely love and combined them into one outfit. If you remember the Dear Summer, post, you might remember that I was thinking I was just going to be able to wear the shirt and the shoes in the summer but I figured out a way to wear them now (you can also see more detail shots on that post of the shirt and the shoes)! Layering! Because the Old Navy shirt is really a summer shirt and is pretty lightweight cotton, I threw it on over a basic 3/4 sleeve Forever 21 shirt and then put the vest on. I really love how it turned out! And all that made it possible for me to wear the heels and not freeze as well! 

As you can see from the pictures, there is no snow on the ground. No White Christmas for Alles Mode! So I decided to make this outfit my "White Christmas," as I did get this vest for Christmas. Judy Aldridge's bio picture on her blog was also some inspiration as I really liked the look of white on white. That whole idea was basically inspiration for this outfit.  It looks crisp and clean without being boring. Very chic. 



I hope you all had a great New Years Eve! 

-Charlotte 

10 comments:

  1. I really like your vest, and the layering of two different shades of white - I always think that looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thanks! I'm definitely going to have to try this again because I love the way it looks!

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fur and how u belted it....super chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vest..I have been looking for a proper white faux fur vest all winter so I will have to check out macy's this week! Keep up with the great posts.. your blog is full of good karma and great inspiration!

    p.s. love the name charlotte :)

    xo Charlotte
    http://www.littlemissmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice jumper! Great blog. I am now following you. Please follow me back hun x

    Happy New Year!

    http://petalsandbowsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love this outfit so much - it is really perfect!
    I adore the white top and the belted vest is so creative.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this look - that vest looks so warm and is fantastic layered with white and belted. I never would have thought of wearing it that way! I'm now following you - follow me back!

    www.dresswithcourage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the white on white is VERY chic, too. What an absolutely thrilling vest. I think you one-upped Judy by belting it ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...