Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hi, Spring. Thanks For Coming






Coat: H&M
Top: H&M
Scarf: American Eagle/Gifted
Jacket: JC Penny's
Jeans: Delia's
Shoes: DSW Clearance 
Bag: Target

HA. Who am I kidding. At least I thought it would be warm when I got dressed the day I took these pictures. We had snow the next day. That'll teach me to pay more attention to weather reports. Humph. 

So this is my 2/30 outfit for the 30 for 30! It's going pretty well so far, but then again, this is only my second outfit! I'm actually really excited for the rest of them! Although, I might not be able to post another outfit for a bit...I'm sick and I don't exactly feel like getting out of bed and dressing up. Call me a slacker if you like. But if this post makes no sense, then that's why. Making sense is kind of hard to do when you have to blow your nose every few sentences. 

But in other news, I went to H&M for the first time a few days ago. I'd never been before! I'd only read about this magically place but, guys, I totally get it now. It was amazing. Totally amazing. Beautiful clothes, great prices, and machine wash! If you remember from my last post, I really love machine wash stuff, so I was incredibly excited to find that both the coat and top were machine wash! I can't put them in the dryer, but still. I'll make allowances for clothes that cute. 

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...