Friday, March 11, 2011

Lace and Ruffles, Chocolate and Sprinkles




Lace shirt: Target/ Brown shirt: Forever 21/ Dress: Forever 21/ Skirt: Target/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Belt: Vintage

24/30

I really surprised myself with this outfit. I didn't think it would work, but, in my mixing patterns craze, I thought  maybe the lace shirt would look good with the striped one. It was a combination I didn't exactly expect to work, but it turned out to be something I really like. This is how I like to think chocolate and sprinkle covered bacon was discovered. Some time, late at night, someone not really paying attention decided to try that combination. And it was actually genius. But I wouldn't know. I've never tasted chocolate and sprinkle covered bacon. I've just come up with this outfit.

-Charlotte

P.S. I'm not sure how I got to talking about bacon and chocolate when I was thinking of something to write about this outfit, but maybe that's my thank-goodness-it's-Friday-and-the-beginning-of-Spring-Break-mind. I probably shouldn't do any homework in this state. I'll be forced to leave it until tomorrow. After all, I've got a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...