Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Fur

edited

024edited
Sweater: Delia's/Dress: Thrifted H&M/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Scarf: Thrifted

Suddenly it got a whole lot colder here. Just when I finally thought it was Spring! So I brought out a sweater and fur scarf for a few extra layers. It wasn't cold enough that I had to wear tights though, so maybe I can still count this as Spring. 

But besides that, I might be one of the worst fashion bloggers ever. Why? Because I seem to never be able to show my shoes. Grr. It's got everything to do with the fact that the grass is not nice and flat but has a tiny hill and that I don't have a tripod, so I have to make due with any ledges I can find. If you were wondering, I'm wearing silver flats that have frequented this blog. But I would love to be able to actually show instead of just tell, so I think I'll add this to my list of why I need new camera equipment. I should eventually get it. Around the same time I get my pony. 

-Charlotte 

020edited

026edited

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...