Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Frontier

007
Scarf: T.J. Maxx

I would say that I've always been a scarf person, but that's not true. My love for scarves really only started about two years ago, but I wear them so often I think I've made up for lost time. Anyway, despite all of this, I've always been a bit skeptical of the turban/scarf hair bows, etc (when not for religious reasons). They just always seemed to be one of those things people can pull off in pictures but not in real life. But then I decided to try it out, and I love it! Okay, yes, I'm still getting the hang of it, but what I do really like is the same thing that I've always liked about scarves in general--they add something special to an otherwise ordinary outfit. And scarf bows, etc. are perfect for summer when you don't really want to risk the heat and odd looks you'd get wearing a full scarf (unless it's a real summer scarf--a thin one--but more on that later. Hopefully). So don't be surprised if you see them on the blog more often! 

-Charlotte 

002e

1 comment:

  1. I love the silk sash, the colors are so pretty, perfect for a busy day when I don't want my hair messing with me, cute!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...