Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Truthtelling

042e

036e
Shirt: Gap/ Dress: Old Navy/ Skirt: Gap/ Shoes: Francesca's 

As much as I love this dress, I've actually only worn it once I think on this blog, sadly. It's one of my favorites, but honestly, it's a little difficult to come up with new ways to wear it, since the embroidery at the bottom makes it so distinct. Because of that, I was really excited to come up with this outfit. I really like the combination of this shirt and dress, but since I'm trying to break my belt habit, so I was kind of stuck when I decided to pair the two. But it's the knot to the rescue! Yes, I decided to tie my shirt again and I love it! The perfect belt alternative. But I think I already said that in the last post about knotting shirts. Sigh. Well, I can't help it. I speak the truth. That's why you guys read this blog, right?

-Charlotte 

045e

048e
Someday I'll figure out how to fit my shoes into these pictures. Sigh. I'm working on it. Thanks for hanging in there. 

035e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...