Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blue and Yellow

030e

028e
Cardigan: UO/ Tank: Target/ Skirt: Gap/ Shoes: DSW

I can't believe I lost this cardigan! I couldn't find it for the longest time, but I finally have. It originally was given to me for a Christmas present, so I've only worn it in the winter, but I've realized it's perfect for the summer as well! It's very light, especially with the sheer inserts, and so it's perfect for dressing for air conditioning.

On another note, I've been dying to pair blue and yellow together for awhile, and so when I brought this tank home, I knew it would be perfect. That's actually not originally why I bought it. I have a lot of blue in my closet already. I really just needed more work out clothes, and these tanks were relatively cheap, and I liked this color. It was only when I brought it home that I realized it was destined to be paired with my normal clothes. I don't have anything else with such a vibrant blue, and so it seemed perfect for a summer outfit. And besides. I thought, no one has to know it's an exercise top.

Except then I blabbed about it online.

Oops.

-Charlotte 

033e

Please don't ask me where my eyes are. It seems that I am in a posing funk these days. 

037e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...