Monday, July 18, 2011

Runner-Up

059e

060e

061e
Top and Scarf: T.J.Maxx/ Short: Delia's/ Shoes: Payless

Okay, so I know I said that this was my favorite outfit for the summer, but this one is definitely a close second. I threw this outfit on for a day of errands, when I knew it was going to be hot outside but I still wanted to look put together. At the last minute, I decided to add the scarf, but I wasn't sure how. After playing around with it for a few minutes, I tried putting it in my hair with a bow and anything else I could think of, but I wasn't feeling it. Then I tried it as a hairband, and I think I'm in love. I've tried this style before, but it just never worked out for some reason. It works with my hair now though, and I couldn't be happier! I felt seriously glamorous walking around all day with my scarf and sunglasses. 

Also, I know this is the same top as in a recent outfit post. Don't judge. I didn't wear those outfits right after each other. I just love this shirt. A lot.

-Charlotte 

058e

066e

074e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...