Monday, July 18, 2011

Musical Monday: Island in the Sun

To me, this song is basically summer. I've absolutely loved it ever since I heard it in the movie Aquamarine. I'm sure I heard it before then, but it was then that I really fell in love with this song. On a completely unrelated note, the movie its self is equally awesome. But no, I will not reveal embarrassing things like how many times I've seen it. That secret dies with me. 



Also, can we please talk about how adorable this music video is? It's probably one of my favorite ones of all time. Yes, I know that if a group of guys, kittens, jaguars, giraffes, and bears were on a sun-drenched island together, the results might not be as sweet as they are in this video. But it's okay. Everything is beautiful in Vevoland. Besides the fact that this song sounds like summer to me, I would like nothing more than to spend my summer on a lovely island of cute animals and friendly jaguars where happy songs are played. 

Just kidding. Outlet malls come close. 

-Charlotte 

P.S. Was anyone else slightly concerned for the flying monkey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...