Monday, July 11, 2011

Musical Monday: Hold My Heart

This pick for today's Musical Monday is quite similar to one a few weeks back--it's a slow song, and a quite sad if you actually listen to the lyrics. For the longest time, I wasn't the type of person how really listened to slow songs, but lately, I keep finding ones that I can't help but love. This song is similar to the Taylor Swift song in the sense that it's sad and not what I've usually listened to in the past, but it's just such a beautiful song that I find myself listening to it over and over. 



I don't remember exactly when I discovered Sara Bareilles, but she's quickly become one of my absolute favorite singers out there (I might have posted a song of hers before even?). She has a gorgeous voice, and all of her lyrics are brilliant. It's a bit hard to pick a favorite song of hers, but I think if I was going to pick one, this one would definitely be a huge contender. 

So, whaddja think? Do you like Sara Bareilles? And if so, which song is your favorite? 

-Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...